This page will serve as a resource for information about our branch availability during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. However, we encourage our members to explore remote alternatives before visiting a branch. Information on all of these transactional options is also listed below.
Gain Access with Remote Banking Choices
If you prefer to stay home, and avoid the risk, we’ve got you covered. Gain offers access to your account that fits most situations even under the Safer at Home order issued for the state of California.
Apply for a Loan
(Home Loans, Credit Cards, & Auto)
Change PIN on ATM
Debit or Credit Card
Debit and Credit Card Control
(Turn cards on/off)
(Obtain receipt at machine)
(Call to increase daily mobile limit)
File Card Dispute and Fraud Claim
Get Account Number and other important information
Replacement ATM, Debit
and Credit Card
Request Credit Card Limit Increase
Schedule Payments or Transfers
View Accounts and Balances
View Platinum Rewards Points and Redeem
Drop Off Box
Deposit cash, checks, or make payments by 4 pm for same business day credit
CO-OP ATM Network
30,000 ATMS - Across town and the nation
Click here to find the nearest ATM
Automated Telephone Banking
24/7 access to your account
Open a New Account
Hall, Hodges & Associates (Investment Services)
Call ahead and we can have these items prepared for you by arrival:
- Teller checks
- Issuing debit card/credit card
- Gift cards
Gain Confidence with Our Call Center Experts
We've redeployed some of our branch staff to serve you remotely with the expertise you've come to expect, even in crisis. If you have questions about your accounts or our response to the continuing public health crisis, we stand ready to work through it with you.
Call Center & Live Chat Hours
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Local - (818) 846-1710
Toll-Free - (800) 622-3328
24/7 Card support (818) 846-1710 Press #2
News and Updates
This section will serve as a resource to keep you up to date on the most recent service changes and steps you can take to protect yourself and your fellow members.
- We will continue to adjust our lobby availability according to guidance issued by local, state, and federal authorities. For the latest news on branch availability, please visit GainFCU.com/Updates.
- Our Call Center and Live Chat will be listed here.
- Our ATMs located at Fotokem, Burbank High School, and Burbank Police and Fire Departments are unavailable due to their campuses being closed to the public. The ATMs at our Burbank and Pacoima branches as well as the ATMs at Burbank Airport (which are free for Gain members) remain available.
- We are limiting our branch capacity according to local mandates. Lines may extend outdoors during times of heavy traffic.
- Face coverings are mandatory for all staff and members. Note that you may be asked to (briefly) remove your mask for identification.
- We have temporarily stopped offering live loan consultation in our branches.
- Auto loans, personal loans, and all other consumer loans can be addressed by phone at (818) 846-1710 or by using our online application found at GainFCU.com/Apply.
- Home loans can be addressed through our Home Loan Department at (818) 846-1710 or by using our online application found at GainFCU.com/Mortgage.
- Members who are experiencing any financial hardship should contact our Loan Servicing Department at (818) 846-1710, Ext 401. Our team is prepared to assist you with a variety of possible solutions.
- To make payments from another financial institution to Gain, visit GainFCU.com/EZ-Pay for instructions on how to transfer funds by ACH/Debit Card.
- We ask that members exhibiting signs of illness, are under a quarantine or isolation order or that have had close contact with someone who has tested postive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days do not enter the branch.
- We ask that members observe social distancing practices and leave 6 feet of space between themselves and others. Distances are marked for your convenience.
- Our ATMs and other surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
- We now have clear barriers in both locations.
- We have installed a hand sanitzer station. Please use liberally!
- We have temporarily removed the self-serve coffee station for members.
Steps you Can Take
- Utilize online banking as much as possible. To learn more visit GainFCU.com/Online.
- Download our Mobile App at GainFCU.com/Mobile.
- The Drop Off Box at our Burbank branch is available 24/7. It's the quick and easy way to drop off deposits, documents and more without going inside the branch.
- Follow our social media channels and News and Updates page for the latest developments:
- Our members have access to more than 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide.
- The spread of COVID-19 has led to an increase in fraud. Please be aware that the credit union will not ask for confidential information such as full social security number, passwords, or PIN numbers to verify your account. Learn more at GainFCU.com/Corona-Scams.
- Rest assured that your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA. Learn more at NCUA.gov.