Save the date:
Saturday, April 9th from 9:00 am – Noon PDT (or until trucks are full)
Just for 2022, we’ll be allowing members to shred up to 2,022 sensitive documents each! Just kidding. No one will be counting your documents. But we do aim to shred the heck out of them at the latest edition of our beloved Contactless Shred Day event at our Burbank branch.
We invite members only to shred up to three large banker boxes or one large trash bag (of paper only).
Here's How It Works
- Before heading to the event, have all your shreddables ready in bags or boxes, placed in your vehicle’s trunk or hatch and labeled “SHRED”.
- Once you arrive at the event, wait for a Gain staff member to provide assistance and traffic directions. Please DO NOT get out of your vehicle.
- Pop the trunk or hatch (when asked) and we will deliver your shred items to the shred truck.
- Drive home with the peace of mind that your documents have been securely shredded.
If you have any questions regarding the upcoming event, please contact us during normal business hours and we will get your questions answered. We hope to see you at Shred Day and thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience as we modify the event to serve you as safely and efficinently as possible.
Shred Day Driving Directions
Approach by heading north on Lamer St. from Clark Ave. and turning right into the alley that borders the South side of our employee parking lot at 1918 W. Magnolia Blvd.
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR ITEMS ARE SHREDDABLE
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT BOXES THAT INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Batteries of Any Type
- Large Metal Objects
- Electronic Devices
- Food, Glass, Cans, etc...
- Candy/Food Wrappers
- Hand Tissues
- Cardboard Tubes
- Ink Cartridges and Toners
- Rolled Receipts
- Hanging or Metal Tabbed Folders
- Binder Clips
- Electrical Items
- Hard Drives
- Bound Notebooks or Portfolios
- Office Supplies, Hole Puncher, Staple Remover, etc...
- Nuts and Bolts
* Just kidding. No one was counting the documents in the past either. We just get straight to the shredding!